Mr Tri Herutantoyo
- Chief Administration Officer of PT Moya Indonesia.
- Responsible for managing the Group’s relationship with the Indonesian government, social issues, procurement, logistics, legal & corporate secretary.
- Previously Director of Legal, Human Resources and General Affairs in state-owned asset management company, PT Perusahaan Pengelola Aset.
Mr Joedi Herijanto
- PT Moya Indonesia's Chief Operating Officer
- Responsible for managing operations of the water treatment plants.
- Previously business development manager for an international consultancy firm, a training specialist, benchmarking expert for The World Bank Institute, technical director of PDAM Bandung Regency.
Mr Darmasen Anwar
- PT Moya Indonesia's Chief Financial Officer.
- Chief Financial Officer of Moya Holdings Asia Limited.
- Responsible for managing the Group’s finance and accounting, including corporate finance.
Mr Yuni Supriyanto
- Head of Business Development.
- Director of PT Moya Tangerang.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing new opportunities in the municipal water and wastewater businesses in Indonesia.
- Previously in General Electric’s Indonesian water business.
Mr Benny Nugroho
- PT Moya Indonesia's Head of Engineering and Project Construction.
- Responsible for technical projects planning and execution.
Mrs Cecilia Aryani
- PT Moya Indonesia's Head of Procurement.
- Peviously Managing Director of IT Outsourcing Company, vendor for Microsoft Indonesia & Finance Director of General Electric (GE) Capital, Indonesia.
Mr Goh Wee Meng, Darren
- Moya Holdings Asia Limited's Financial Controller
- Responsible for the Company’s accounting, taxation, audit and financial management.
- Previously Head of Finance at EuroFin Asia Group Pte Ltd, an asset management firm in Singapore.
Mr Richard Touw
- Head of Procurement and currently serves as the Head of Project Construction.
- Responsible for coordinating and monitoring project progress, as well as preparing work plans for on-going projects.
- PreViously Project Manager for Water and Urban Development at PT AECOM Indonesia.